Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Boy???

I was in India and was Pregnant then. I already have a boy baby.. I got the labor pain and was taken to hospital. I went through a cross section and got the baby. Hmm.. This time too, it is a boy. I started to cry. Everyone thinks that i am crazy. MM arranged a grand treat for everyone in the family. I dint even touch the baby. How mean i am.
Thank god... It happened in my dream.

Obviously i want to have a baby girl. but if god's gift is a boy, i will never reject or feel sad for it..

1 comment:

Vani said...

Dreams... as they say are reflection of our desires... nah... our thoughts... all those "what ifs..." transform into dreams. I realy appreciate that you could remember your dreams so well... :)