Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 15, 2008

Daily Work

Me and mm are always playing at home. No other work to do.

Whenever i call him(mm), he will never listen to me. But if i say, "Amma kaanom, kandupudi parpoom" (mummy is hiding, try to seek) he will search the whole house and will come running to me..

Teaching A,B,Cs to mm is a fun. He can say A, E, I, G thats it. But whatever i say, he will say any of this 4 letters to repeat the letter. Likewise, he can say only 2 and 3. So whatever i say, he will just say 2 or 3 to repeat the number.

I feel drawing will lead to an imaginative mind. I will draw small pics(like apple, ball, cat, doll etc) to him and will make him watch me. Now he knows how to hold a color pencil or a crayons. He will just scribble using them.

I like reading books to mm. He like to say A, B, C pointing to the pictures in the book. Now-a-days, he brings books to me to read for him. He even says a, AA, e, EE(tamil alphabets) pointing to pictures.

mm likes to hear music. He enjoys music. He even dances to them. When he disturbs me, while i am working, MM will make small music with his hand, mm at once runs to his father, dancing. MM used to call him "kalakuthadi" which means one who dances in the road.

We got lots of educational cd for mm. They are attractive, educational and colorful. I donot know about mm, i like them a lot. When mm refuses to eat, i will play some video cds. Automatically, everything will go in..

We go for a walk in the afternoon, its fun to show mm all the things in our locality. he likes to see cars. so i will wait, if any car passes.

We go to library. There we have a lapsit program. They will tell stories and rhymes and will let the kids to play with toys. he meets kids of this age. So mm loves to go there.

We go to YMCA. I will leave mm with the babysitter. he plays there with other kids, while i use the Gym.

Our time goes like this... People in India(my fellows) feel that i am toiling with mm. But i am enjoying my time here. Recording each and every moment of my time spent with my kutty.

No comments: