Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ooops..

hmm.. It was 3 in the evening. I was busy, sorting out the things to do and was trying to make mm sleep, while someone opened the main door and entered our home. I was shocked, lot of horror movie scene came to my mind. I called out, "MM is that u?". The reply was a quiet "hmm". O god!!! all my plans are spoiled. hmm. Man proposes but god disposes.
I asked him, why he came so soon. He told that he is having some head ache, dint feel like working. He straight away went to bedroom and slept.. Still i had chances to surprise him. but mm, seeing his father refused to sleep.. O god! how would i roll the gulab jamuns having mm with me. so i dropped gulab jamuns from my list. Then i made this cake. MM does not like cream cake. So i selected this plain cake.While i was making the cake, mm was holding my knees, crying and talking with me. So i went to entertain him. i took some paper and crayons and we started to draw and paint. Some idea came into my mind and we made this..At that time, MM wake up from his nap and came out. I asked him, whether he needs some coffee or tea. he said a NO. He started to play with mm. He could smell the cake. he peeked inside the kitchen but dint ask me anything. i asked him to have some cake. His face was bright. He told me that the cake was good. I was happy, but i dint show it. ;-)
I started to prepare the dinner. And it was this.
When u see this, u may feel to eat it. But all that glitters is not gold. I dont know whether it is a rava idli or a rava stone. i cursed myself for selecting this dish. hmmm.. As MM was very hungry, i gave this to him. MM is a man, who lives to eat and wants to enjoy all different types of foods. he always likes me when i try out something new. He often ask me to join some cooking course to learn different type of food. But i used to say, Google bagawan is there to help me to learn, why waste money. ;-) evil Manjari. I will try out all new type of food(Obviously googling), how bad the new thing be, he will eat without saying a word. Samething happened.. Then i gave the greeting sheet to mm and asked him to give it to his dad. he tried to tare it. While MM, got it from him, a small smile in his face. yeeeeee hop, hop hippadi hop.... This is what i want ;-) hi hi ho ho ha ha... Thus our day got over.

Me and mm went to sleep while MM was watching TV. He still dint talk with me. I was not much happy. Still i started to sleep. While i was sleeping, suddenly i felt someone kissing softly in my forehead saying "I love you dear".. You know who it would be.. It was an awesome feeling and i jumped to sky but i dint reveal it... Evil Manjari ;-)

No comments: