Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 28, 2009

New branch in our tree...

We were blessed with a baby boy on Saturday 8th of August. Let me call him nm. I was expecting a c-section, as I had a c-section with my first baby. Thank God, I had a normal delivery and the baby is fine. The entire process was like walking in hell, finally reached heaven...Now I understood, in spite of all the pain why people prefer normal delivery.

I missed mm very much when I was in hospital and was crying. When MM brought mm to the hospital, I was relaxed a bit. mm was excited and started playing peek-a-boo with nm. It was lovely seeing them like that.

mm liked his brother and he missed both me and his father while we were in hospital. But I know he will manage without us. I was very worried about his possessiveness. But he ruled out that concept (touch wood) I am very proud of him, how easily he took another boy in his mom's lap in which he played all his life. He will wait patiently untill I am done with nm then he will come to my lap for my hugs. It is I who will break when he sleeps near me waiting. It really feels awful when I cannot give myself to one while handling the other one.

nm is soooo sweet. He dint trouble me while birth, comparing to mm. He weighed just 3 kgs. He was very cute just like mm and was yellow and tiny. He was very small even mm looked like a body builder, when compared(mm is very small when compared to other kids of his age). Nothing much to say about nm as all he does is drinking milk and sleeping. - again, again and again.

I was all tired and dizzy and crampy all the time. Took lots of pain killer. Lot of mood swing, stress, pressure, hunger. Every odd feeling ruled me and I directed everything towards MM. And he, like a Grandpa was advising me with a pat on shoulder. oops that is another story..

At last I gave birth to another kid too. And my new branch in our tree is pleasantly growing.

No comments: