Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Silly, Silly dreams

Yesterday I had a dream. I was not happy and was telling it to my hubby...

Me: Hey, in my dream you married another gal.
MM: Really?
Me: Hmm.. (So sad)
MM: Was she beautiful?
Me: Hmm..
MM: Was she young?
Me: Hmm..
MM: Will she meet my expectations?
Me: Hmm..
MM: Then fine..(He continued working in his laptop)
Me: Errrrrrr.....(Evil MM, Bulbayum Bunayum mix panni koduthutaan )

After reading all my posts about dreams, people will definitely think that I am sleeping a lot. But I rarely sleep for the past 8 - 9 month, even if I sleep I get worst, silly nightmares and I get lots of bulbs from MM while explaining them to hiim. (Paavam manushan evlo than poruthukuvaar)

Actually, my doctor advised us to take care of mm after child birth, as he will be depressed due to the arrival of a new kid... While trying to explain the kid's mentality, she suddenly asked me, "How will you feel, when your husband brings his new wife in to the home"... That was more than enough for me to have silly dreams...

1 comment:

mookuthi said...

hey i came across a site fr picky eaters...i know m is not but this blog is really good you may want to check it out.


http://wbx.me/l/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.boston.com%2Fcommunity%2Fmoms%2Fblogs%2Fchild_caring%2F2009%2F08%2Fpost_14.html