Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Today

Today morning my good friend R woke me up for the morning jog.. I prayed to god(to see/feel good things) and I wanted to share the things I felt/came across during my jog..

It was a misty morning and the sun was just breaking in through all the trees. The scene was awesome.
I saw an old couple, they should be in their 80's walking.  (How active people are!!!)
I saw a woman, walking two dogs and a parrot. The parrot was sitting on her shoulder..
I saw a 200 yr old Inn, it is still in operating condition..
I saw a house which was built in 1713.
I saw the third largest sugar maple tree in Ridgefield CT, I tried to hug the tree, nope. I need my whole family to hug the tree..
There is another house just like a gingerbread house. They have lot of Rose bushes with lots of blooms and their fragrance was soo pleasant.
There is a conservatory of dance here and today I heard zumba music for the first time there and lot of woman dancing for that music. I felt the emerging energy.. That was cool..
The air was little chill but as the sun was in, I felt warm.
I saw lots of fresh flowers..
I was greeted by eleven people.
When I entered home, my blooms came running to me saying "Amma"
What else do I want from a Morning jog?    God sure is there..



8 comments:

Anna said...

Your Profile description is nice. (convey it by closing the window) thats direct from your heart. hahhaha !!!.

And this blog 'Today' is also gr8. Whole family hugging maple tree would be awesome.

seeing the hidden writer in you and i fully appreciate and encourage it.
Keep up the good work. You have given me new motivation :) Thankyou !!

Sankalp said...

The description and details that you have provided in the blog is purely awesome. It has added a beauty to it :)
Nice post

Hoe said...

Glad to read of your positive attitude towards life. If I were you, I would pray that R forgets to wake me up.

Debbie Gibbs said...

sounds like you had a fantastic run :) and lots of lovely thougts

Ek hazaron mein mer behna said...

so nice blogger

Bali Resorts said...

Nice article and good content..............a great blog

Jyoti Vats said...

Your blog is as beautiful as your profile description. Really beautiful :)

Eva PPC said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.