Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Thank you!

Thank you for all the beautiful souls who helped me all through my deadly times, wiped my tears, held my hands, supported my mind and cleared my way. Special thanks to my dear friends who cooked, cleaned, cared and lit a fire in me to live. I was shouting, crying, blabbering, hitting myself and doing all kind of weird things one can do during a traggic situation. I do not know how my friends would have felt keeping me at their house, feeding me/kids.. My god.. They should be angels..Without you all, I would have been there, but not as I am now.

Thank you, my dear friends!!! You all hold a special place in my heart.

Its been more than 2 years now. I still feel the land shaking underneath me. The only thing which was in my mind was, why to me? One cannot escape his Destiny? Only God knows... Lets see.
 

1 comment:

Vani said...

Wow... Welcome back. I was checking your blog very once in a while.... Nice to u back.