Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Nothing contains a "Thing"..



Nothing to write much rite now but stories.
I am dwelling in a small world which consists of my son and MYMAN. Obviously being a homemaker, nothing great occurs to me. Things will happen to my son or MYMAN and I will be enjoying them. I am really happy for what I am and how I spend my time, though it is not productive. But something bothers me. I feel miserable whenever I think about my career. I never had a chance to lead a corporate life.
I got engaged while doing my 2nd year post graduation in computer science. Those were the golden period of my life, when I shared lots of sweet nothings with my fiance along with the college life. Obviously I lost interest in my studies. I felt very safe and was very childish, unaware of the reality. I got married during the holidays and continued my final year. Just like that, I was studying in my class and MYMAN got a job offer from Germany. So he went there leaving me. I finished my exams and project and joined him. When we returned to India after one year, i lost the status "Fresher".
I tried, tried and tried to get a job, finally yielded to the pressures of society. I gave birth to a baby boy. During that time too, I dint wanted to waste my time. I started to do my Management degree through correspondence. But now being in US, I do not have a job, I cannot do my studies, I really feel useless, sitting in front of my laptop.
Though I feel hapless in a few corners of my life, I am really happy for spending most of my time with my son. I could take good care of him and MYMAN. No work stress. I help him explore this world. I am teaching him. He loves me playing with him. I should consider this phase, as "Knowledge transfer phase combined with Production and Maintenance". ha ha hi hi ho ho.. Even Nothing contains a "Thing"..

No comments: