Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 10, 2007

Weight, u wait!!! i am going to drag u down.....


After my delivery, I gained more weight, than I could imagine. I was 55kg (121 pounds) when i was in India, before my child's birth and now I am 63.95kg (141 pounds). My son, just has turned one year now. And it is time for me to reduce my weight and give some shape to my body. I have laid some rules to myself. Lets see how it goes...
These are my rules.

1. Things to avoid:

Corn cake
Milkshakes
Muffins
Butter toasts
Whole milk
Chocolates
Biscuits
Egg yolk
Potato chips
Coffee ( Mocha, my favorite. I love to have them after my dinner, with three scoops of star bucks choco chip ice cream along with some fresh cream. hmmm. Those lovely days have gone)
(This unhealthy list is too long)

2. Things to take:

Fruits
Vegetables
Fat free milk( it taste awful)
cereals
Orange juice
(And this healthy list is very short)

3. Things to do:

Walking for 20 mins
using stepper for 10 mins
cycling for 10 mins
Other warming up exercises..
(And this list is tedious)

I am my own Master and No one to control me. Most of the time i am following the rules but a few times, i am breaking them too (After all i am naughty)...

No comments: