Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 6, 2008

En kutty kurunji


This happened long ago..
I was feeding mm and he started to say something. I could not understand anything. He said ki ki ki ki. I was thinking, what does this ki ki means. suddenly i saw the birds in the window. Oh man, my son wanted to introduce his new spring friends to me.

This happens daily..
mm got a bad appetite. He eats just 2 spoon of anything. Whatever we give, he will eat 2 spoons and will start to play with the food. Usually he spill the food, all over his dinning chair and that day, he tried to reach to my face. I thought he is going to throw the food on my face. Instead my dear chellam, tried to feed me. Heavenly, like valluvar said..

This happened in India..
For the first few days, mm used to be fine with everyone. When we go for shopping, he even stays with people(when they play and entertain him). Suddenly, he changed and started to cry when we me/MM leave. he was not scared and even likes them all still he wanted me/MM to be with him. He plays all the day with everyone, in between he will come and have a soft snuggle with us.

This happened when we came back from India..
I was playing with him and he pointed to T.V remote. He switched on the T.V and started to watch it. Sometimes he even demands me to switch on. He used to watch T.V, but he will never demand us to switch it on. In India, T.V will be 'on' even there is no one to watch. I hope he forgets this habit.

This happened when mm behaved as a Daddy boy..
I was playing with mm/ watching a show in T.V. my concentration was 50/50. mm was saying something.(Really i dont understand his mazhazhai) i heard it partially and i went deeply into the show. Suddenly he got on me and pinched me strongly. As is the father, so is the son.. (it means mm likes me to concentrate on him and not that MM pinches me)

my tiny superman has become a big boy, i mean toddler. he knows a lot and understands when we talk. My future blogs will contain all his chettais and kurumbhus and vishamams...

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I like your blog :)

I remember when my children were very young. They, too, went from relaxed babies happy to be with anyone to absolutely pitching a fit if I left them. They were happy where they were and liked all the people they were with - they just didn't want to see me leave.

But... about 30 seconds after you are out of sight, they forget their sadness entirely :)

Manjari said...

Yeah you are true leslie.. My son forgets me but refuses to eat anything, while i am away, which puts me in trouble.

And I like your blog.. It contains lots of useful information. Your site is very huge, so could not cover in a day, so taking my time to go thru ur blogs.. Excellent work.

Keep visiting my blog..