Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Me and MyLove


Our relationship..

How does it started?
I still remember the day, when my uncle brought me the snap of MM. I was shocked and i started to fight with my parents. I was doing my 2yr in college and my parents wanted me to be married. I dint eat for 3 days, i dint talk with anyone, nothing worked. No one was there to support me. The day arrived and i refused to wear good dress or jewels and i dint prepare myself for "penn parkum padalam". But when all the elders arrived and MM was there to see me, i was forced to wear things and was prepared for a show. There was a huge crowd at home, so i was not able to see him. People asked me to see him. I was irritated, depressed, pressured and what not.. In spite of everything, when i saw him for the first time(i dint see the snap), i thought "Oh this is my husband" and i started to love him from that second and still loving... marriage was fixed by our parents exactly 11 months after that day. and we utilized those day to love/know each other.

How is it going?
Its fab, Pleasing and Peaceful... God's grace.. As everyone, we too face ups and downs, i show face, he shows face, i fight with him, he fights with me, i irritate him and he irritates me etc etc etc.(note the point i do everything first) But once the fight is over, comes the interesting part, i play with him and he plays with me, i love him and he loves me again(note, here too i do everything first). hi hi. All in the walks of life.

How will it go?
Check this MAYS. Replace those 'I's with 'We' s.

Me and MyLove celebrated our 5th anniversary today. How nice it feels, when we look back at these days spent together, sharing, fighting, playing, shouting, crying, laughing... Heavenly..
Got a small boy, loving hubby and a very pleasant life(touch wood) what else do i want?

1 comment:

Vani said...

Nice sweet one Ani. Felt like traveling back to times...well i remember the days of ur budding love - u roam around as always in cloud nine with dreamy eyes ... a secret smile ...when ever u speak about ur then-fiance... mmm gone were days but ever there itz memories...