Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 12, 2008

My birthday party..

We started to India on my birthday. As we had to pack the telephone and laptop, i missed every call my relatives and friends made to wish me. Thanks everyone for wishing and blessing me... I was really happy to have you all with me(though not in person, i have you all in my heart)..

As I had lots of work, I dint bother about my birthday. The previous evening MM asked me to come with him to our Friend N's home. He told he wanted to give his GPS to N, so that he can use it while we were in India.. At first, I dint feel like going, as I had work. As MM told, that it will take just a few minutes, i started. I wore an ugly top and loose dull pant as i dint feel like going. I looked awful, as i was tired.

When we went there, we started to discuss about our trip to India.. I forgot all my work and started to chat with our friends and two more friends too came and accompanied us. Suddenly I heard N's wife R screaming and i ran into kitchen. She was holding a cake with lots of candle in it and her hair got burned due to those candles... OOOpps... She should have lost a bunch of hair and the poor girl is/was pregnant too. I felt very bad. N cleaned that place and the cake was all ready for me. I dint feel like cutting the cake.. Scream of R kept echoing in my mind.
Cake was served with ice cream. R served me sweet. Sweet was prepared by my another friend A. MM gave me a pearl necklace, Chocolate and a card. I was happy but the unexpected accident got into my mind again and again.


This is the pearl necklace which my MM gave me..

When i came out from N's house, i was scolding MM for planing such a surprise, amidst such a hurry.. At least he could have asked me to wear nice clothes... Anyway its my mistake. MM is a person who always give surprises. I still remember his visits/surprises on valentines day, birthdays etc before/after marriage.. It means, lots of blogs to come to describe everything, hi hi hi...

3 comments:

mookuthi said...

i hope u enjoyed your surprise birthday..and sorry about the accident ...wanted you to have a good birthday before u leave:)

Anonymous said...

Hey the surprise was organised by ME!!! not "MM"....Cha...all this hungamma and you didnt know it was me who planned it all!!!:(( sad

Manjari said...

Mookuthi, eppadi pottu vodachiteengaley.. Konja santhosha pattutein...