Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Celtic knot..

mm is 20 months old.
I am really happy being a mother.
I enjoy every minute being a mother.
I prefer changing diaper than coding.
If i were before 3 or 4 generation before i would have given birth to lots and lots of kids. Thank god!!!
Why all this creamy thoughts?? I really mean them..

Today i was really tired, my hip ached a lot. MM had to assemble some ipod adaptor in the car. So he went out. me and mm was left alone. mm wanted to play, as i was not feeling well, i played some cartoon in the tv and was sitting with him. My condition worsened (then how r u blogging?? will explain that) and i lay on mm's lap. Yes, i lay on my son's lap. He looked at me and patted my face and started to watch the cartoon. Wow the whole experience was amazing.

மக்கள்மெய் தீண்டல் உடற்கின்பம்; மற்றவர்
சொற்கேட்டல் இன்பம் செவிக்கு.

This is a kural by thiruvalluvar. which means, 'touch of our kids delights our body and their speech delights our ears'. It is a fact. I got relieved from my aches slowly.. I feel better or ever i am fine now after being in my son's small lap for a little while..

No comments: