Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Things in my handbag

Once upon a time, sakthi tagged me to do post on 'things in my handbag'. To be honest, i forgot about it. Yesterday i was going thru my blog and i saw her comment... So here i am listing them.

Before mm's birth i used to have very very small handbags. As any young women, i used to carry minimal stuffs.
1. Lipstick
2. Lip guard
3. Hand cream
4. Tissues
5. Some cash
6. Debit and credit cards

weightless life, it was....

Everything changed after mm's birth. Now a days i use a big handbag which contains lots and lots of stuffs. As any mother, i too carry
1. Diaper
2. Wet tissues
3. Dry tissues
4. Moisturizer
5. Snacks
6. Bib
7. Some cash
8. Dress for mm( in case, he spills something)
9. Some cover to hold the spilt food, soiled diaper etc..
10. Now-a-days i carry a toy too..

I wish, mm is potty trained soon and i can reduce some of the stuff from my handbag. hi hi

No comments: