Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Tooo Personal !!!!

Today i got up early, credits goes to mm. I was irritated, annoyed or what not.( for the past few days, this has become his habit to wake me up early in the morning. I mean 4 or 5 o clock in the morning. Gave mm some milk. Finished my morning chores. MM was fast asleep. I dint want to disturb him. I switched on the TV for mm. As we had, story time in the library I went to take bath. I was brushing my teeth, and someone opened the door suddenly and said "BAAAAH". I was scared to death... It was none other than my hubby Mr.MM... I went out of my sense and was totally mad. I slapped him across the face and told him, "How many times i told you, not to scare me"... OOOppps.. Poor MM, his face went dark...

MM scare me everyday, in spite of my mood, environment, even when I was pregnant. Sometimes, I give him 'time outs' as punishment and some other times I used to yell at him and sometimes I used to laugh.. Today reflex took over and I slapped him..

Hmm.. I like him playing with me but I am very sensitive and i could not take this kind of shocks. Poor MM, it would have hurted him, both physically and mentally...

I love you my dear..... I did not mean to hurt you, somehow it came out of me involuntarily.

No comments: