Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Racquetball


To try/play squash is my longtime pending work.
I went to ymca last week and asked for a squash racket and they said that they only have racket for playing racquetball. No big difference. and got the racket and went to the court.
It was fun playing racquetball. No one was there. Being a beginner, no rules followed, no one to embarrass. Hipee just me, bat and the ball.
Yesterday, i took MM with me to play the game. The game was better with a partner. MM too liked it. Actually the way we play the game improves daily(as we play). Even now, i don't know any of the rules, still it is an exciting game. But poor mm, i had to leave him with the babysitter while we play. Next year, i could take him with me. He too would love to play(Actually any game).

No comments: