Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Toothache continues...

Yesterday i was talking with MM about my toothache. He was saying that i am complaining too much about the dentist who treated me. To be frank, i dint wanted to go to him. I went to him, 2 years before and i know, how he talks nicely while milking. I had no other chance to check my tooth. And also he did a bad service letting me nag like this. May be, it is very common for dentists to do such mistakes and not a big deal or the fault is with my teeth or i was highly opinionated(before treatment itself). Whatever be the reason, i feel really terrible.

3 comments:

mookuthi said...

Women like to talk /vent out their pain and men like to sulk and turn to their cave. So you are just being a woman. If your tooth hurts..blog/vent/crib/cry...to your girlfriend... iam here to listen. Hope you feel better take care of that tooth. Let me know if i can help you anyway..i here right for you:)

Manjari said...

Thanks, its really comforting.

Anonymous said...

very cool.