Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 8, 2008

Tooth ache

It is a common practice for people to do their tooth repair in India before coming to US. MM mounted a fake teeth and i did 5 fillings. Actually, all my tooth were fine before doing those fillings. The Dentist we consulted suggested(actually compelled) to do the filling, as it may create some problem in the future. I had my fillings done, the day before we started to US.
Two fillings fell the same day and i went to them again the next day. They convinced me that the filling dint fall at all. I told them, that i could see the carved portion. With loss of interest they filled it. Then i told them, that i am feeling sensitiveness in few more tooth too. They told, that it is normal for a filled teeth and they will be fine in a few days. Oooffff. Till date, they are sensitive and irritating me.. One full filling came out from another teeth last week when i was having my oatmeal.. Ooofff.
I fixed appointment with a dentist here and he told that i have developed lots of cavity inside the already filled area. Hmm.. God's grace i am covered by insurance here. Anyway, don't go to "RAMS Dental clinic" Kottivakkam ECR for your Dental problems. They will show lots of pics, video with an excellant talk & will nicely give a beautiful bill with a dirty service..

P.S. MM's mounted teeth is fine, but his filled tooth are sensitive..

No comments: