Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 2, 2009

After a very long time

After a very long time, i am hear with my computer, ready to write something.
Lots of things to say..

We happily said bye to 2008 and embraced 2009
I became pregnant again
Was in a bad shape due to morning sickness/Nausea
MM/mm suffered a lot as their wife/mom could not take care of them
MM cooked, cleaned, washed, took care of everything /everyone
Me/mm went to India leaving MM behind
Enjoyed the Shower of love from everyone
Celebrated pongal with our people.
Blessed with Amma's food during pregnancy.
mm went to a small playschool
mm became ill (playschool, lots of kids, very obvious)
MM joined us after one month
Visited everyone in our family
Shifted our house from Kottivakkam to Pallaavaram
It was my sister marriage. Had a great time, meeting everyone, chatting, enjoying.
Was very tired, again mm became ill
Went to Kerala , visited lots and lots of temple and went to Kumarakom(Just me and MM. just like that leaving mm with my in-laws) Had fun but leaving mm behind was very disturbing
Got a hibiscus plant for my mom
My Vallaikappu was done there in my fifth month of pregnancy (Lucky me)
Had an oppurtunity to meet few of my friends
With tears we started and here in US back to our normal life...

mm/me both of us miss India very much. It is heavenly in India with our people and friends. Here it is very lonely and boring. No one is compelling us to stay here. But we got into something, from where we could not escape. To be very frank, Everything ends in money.....

No comments: