Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 6, 2009

Yaavarum Nalam


While i was in India, after my sis's marriage,
After a very long time, we had a getogether of family members and we went to this movie. There was a lunch at my sister's in-laws place. There my sis and her husband planned for this movie. My family members started to home(along with mm) and we started to the theater. Most of the youngsters in our family were present, leaving all the old people back to chat at home. We were really excited and were in time to movie. When the movie started, i was shocked. It is a horror movie. Aiyayooo. (Naan oru bhayanthangolly) I was comfortably hiding my face behind MM, when my mobile rang. My mom called up and said that the house keys are with me. Ooops... All my excitement went off. We were 30 mins away from our home. And it will at least take 1 hr to drop the key at home. hmm. I told my brother... he started and in a while called back and asked for parking ticket, as the bike was parked. Ooops. Again my cousin brother went to give him the parking ticket. He came back after some 10 min.

All due to my silly mistake. It was me, who locked and was keeping the keys. Some 20 members were standing outside for 40 min, due to me.
My brother came back after 1 hr. He told that the movie seemed greek and latin to him. I was telling him the story, during the songs and in interval. Still, he lost the real pleasure of watching the movie continuously.

But the whole movie plan was memorable. As we, the next generation in our family started to roam around the city without the elders in a group. I still remember the days, when my mom, chithis and mamas and atais leaving, all of us at home, when we were kids and going to movies and shopping.

Simple memories to treasure....

No comments: