Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hungry...

This post was written by me during my eighth week of pregnancy. I had enough energy to write it. but could not publish it as i dint feel well suddenly. Dreadful days were those....

Hungry, but cant eat...

Idli and thengai chutney
Pazhaya sadam and sundakaai puli kozhambhu
Puli sadam and thovayal
Neeez thanni
Noongu
Karumbhu
Illaneer and vazhukai
Mutton soup and bone fry
Killimukku maangai

hmm.. I wont get any of them here. I miss them all and most of all, I really miss all my people here. I am hungry but could not eat normally. Its my eighth week of pregnancy. continuous throw ups and morning sickness and giddiness is there. I am taking some tablet to stop vomit but most of the times, it doesn't work. Poor MM, had to cook, wash, clean and take care of mm along with his regular chores. Poor mm, had to adjust with the sleeping time, play time and denied outings by his unfit mom.
Next week, me and mm are traveling to India. Let God give all the power during the travel.

No comments: