Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 10, 2009

After a very long time, I am all alone at home. mm went to park with my in-laws and MM at office and me sitting in couch sipping tea and reading a novel with some background music. I am bored/tired of sound from games, serials, movies and mm's cartoons all the days. At least some minutes for me to do things which i like..
After a very very long time, I went to library today morning. Picked some good books for mm and a novel for me. I once read a novel named "P.S. I Love You" by Cecelia Ahern. It was a very nice one(according to me). I wanted to read some other work of her. Picked "Rosie Dunne" by her. I can feel the same style of writing in this novel too. She selects one topic and keeps on repeating it in different ways. And she does it interestingly. And when I read, I feel like I am a part of the story(obviously I feel like the heroine in the story ;-) hi hi) . Opinion differs.. MM will never touch such a book. He is designing some Bidding engine for an auction site. It is not a part of his job but a passion towards programming(and also towards that auction site ;-) ). hmm.. silly software programmer.

1 comment:

Vani said...

i saw the movie 'P.S. I Love U', since then i wanted to read the story..now after reading ur post, i feel like i should read it soon... hope i ll get teh book soon :) may be u shd write a review of the other book ;)it ll be easy for me to sort out.