Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 13, 2009

Missing you Amma!!!

I never thought, that I will miss you this much. I am longing for your care, love, affection, presence, food and everything of you. Every second I think about you. "If you were with me" is the prefix for all the sentences I think. While having mm, you were always there for me. I was very comfortable and I never realized your precious presence. I feel lonely now. MM and atai and mama are there to take care of me. but they are nowhere near you Amma... Who will talk/spend time with a silly pregnant women up to 2 A.M in the morning other than you... How badly I treated you, due to my pain/mood swing/etc and how patient you were taking care of me all those days. How bliss it was, when you were with me... (nizhalin arumai veyilil theriyum)
I miss you, miss you very badly Amma.

Happy Marriage Anniversary Amma and Appa..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its always the case...no one in this world can take your mothers place. i understand everything you write thats exactly how i felt...i will be there anytime you need to talk to me...take good care of yourself ani
love and hugs