Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 31, 2009

Continuation of a polambal

Today I had appointment with the doctor. Poor MM was very sad all the week. He had lot of office work and was working late night daily. So I dint expect him to come with me to the clinic. It was raining heavily and he dropped me in front of the clinic. As I was talking with the counselor, he came in all wet.. What happened to him, in a week time? Hmm.. silence or denial of information???

MM does not want to be disturbed while he is with his first wife (I mean his computer) or while watching TV. Even I dont want to be disturbed while I am talking with my parents. The only difference is I have a lot of time and he dont. So whenever he finds time, he wants to entertain himself. Whatever be the reason, he should have come with me to the clinic(hi hi evil me). But he is feeling miserable and I cant let my beloved hubby like that. As elders say, Wife has to adjust most of the time >;-)

No comments: