Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 19, 2010

Atlast, am squeezing some time..

I wanted to write about lot of things, but keep on forgetting them. Let me write them one by one. First, I wanted to write a post about the songs I love/hear.
My song choice is seasonal and it changes weekly or every 10 days. When I start liking a song, I will hear it again and again and again...

And this week's hit is "Dil to bachcha hai ji" from "Ishqiya". It is a really really lovely song, sung by Nusrat fateh ali khan, lyrics by Gulzar and Music by Vishal bharatwaj. From my little knowledge of hindhi language, I can say the lyrics is so nice. The singer's voice is so sweet and it blends pretty well with the music and the lyrics. I fell in love with the song and wanted to look at the artists and was googling while hearing the same song again and again all day. On listening, anyone will fall in love with this song.

During Christmas, I was crazy about the song, "Sleigh bell rings, Are you listening" from the animated movie "The polar express" (i could not find the exact song anywhere uploaded in net) . mm was crazy about this movie and I was about this song.  It is a very nice song. If someone wants to hear the song, I am ready to mail.(Will upload and will update the link when time permits)

One day I was listening to songs, sung by Vijay. Suddenly, I heard the song "Vennilavey, velli velli nilavey" from "Vetaiyadu villaiyadu".  I was surprised.  The voice was so flawless, I used to think that it was only from hariharan.  I heard this song so many times and finally concluded that 'Vijay' should have done the chorus. It is such a nice song, I could not stop myself falling in love.
Once I heard the song "Andha nilava than" from "Mudhal mariyathai" n times(Poor MM went crazy).
Likewise my list continues..

No comments: