Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Dialogue

Yesterday we were having our dinner. And there was a dialogue between daddy and son. mm was about to finish his food.

MM: SOMEBODY is going to finish his plate
mm: Daddy, I was not eating my plate...
MM: ????
Me: ( Evil me felt very happy.  At last, my son has come to give bulbs/buns to MM  hi hi)

This happened last week.

mm: Look at this thambi.
nm: No reaction (Can't expect any from a six month old)
I was reading a magazine. I felt sorry, so I continued the dialogue for nm.
Me: What is it Kanna?
mm: Thambi
Me: Enna da?
mm: Thambi
Me: Enna Kannamma?
mm: I was not calling u amma,  I am talking with thambi.
Me: BulbBulbBulbBulb..

It is really sweet/cute/interesting/exciting/../../.. to hear my mowgli talk. I think, for a few months/years from now, my blog will be filled with such sweet dialogues.

No comments: