Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 14, 2011

Comedian of our home

Mowgli is really a comedian now-a-days..
Last week I put him to sleep and was washing dishes and he came running to me
Mowgli: Amma, I was trying to sleep, but my nose is not working. What should I do?
He had cold..

We went for shopping and as it is winter here, sometimes we shed tear due to cold wind.
Amma:  Do you know, why you are shedding tear?
Mowgli:  Becaaauuuse I drank a lot of water..
He looked so innocent when he said that.  Hats off for his imagination..

Yesterday he got up from his nap and got some tiny dust particle in his eye. It was so irritating for him. he started crying. I told him to close his eye for a while and washed his eye with cold water, but it was still irritating for him.  I asked him to lay down for a while, he started crying saying, "My eye broke, while I was sleeping"..

A few days before, he woke up from his nap, Instead of rushing to the bathroom, he went straight to kitchen, opened the shelf and peed in the trash can. I caught him and he said, "Mommy, we got a new bathroom and a new potty".. He was still sleeping. 
Kids at this stage are soo interesting to be with.   Thank God, that I have enough time to spend/enjoy with them. God bless them to have a bright and interesting future..

2 comments:

Raji said...

Hahaha...kukainkukain....love you mukhil

Vani said...

very creative...yeah very true kids these days are observing and imagining totally different that how we used to be.