Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Dumb phobia


I done know why a few men, don't feel like talking out with their wives. Is it due to that, they earn? or well educated? or man ego? Hmm.. I know a person, who dint talk with his wife for 12 yrs(living in same house). yeah, 12 years.. My god... Is he a psycho? I was really shocked when I heard that. And the reason was very silly(I mean, its not worth 12 yrs of life). I should not be saying this, he is very elder to me, but i could not digest that.

When we went to their home, he was talking with us for 2 hrs. Is that fair? I was really irritated. Elderliness should lead to patience and not to this brutal behavior. His ego hurts him to talk with his wife, but he plays motta blade with other person.. He goes out and mingles with lot of people, what a old women can do at home, without husband's support? How much his wife would have longed for him.. That women died(due to aging, blessed she is) last year with all those frustration.  I really thought God can't reward him in any other way.

No comments: