Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My Love

This is my fav one. Every bit in this poem makes me feel MYMAN.

The gentleness
of your hand
wrapped
around mine...

The tenderness
of your fingers
when you touch
my hair...

The soft whisper
of your breath
against my neck
when u hold me...

The strong
comfort
of your arms
at the end
of a long day...

The passion
in your kiss
that makes my heart
skip a beat...

The warm
reassurance
of your body
against mine
as we fall asleep...

Every time u touch me,
I find another reason
to fall in love with you
all over again.


---Obviously this is not my poem, someone wrote this.
But whenever i read this, my passion towards him grows intensely, that i feel like holding him close to my heart...

No comments: