Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 30, 2007

My tiny superman..


My son is 13 months old and he is a smart boy. He is very friendly with everyone. He laughs, plays and spend time with everyone, he sees. he haven't yet started to talk which is due to the limitation provided by us(being alone in US with only a few to visit him) Things are fine with us. But people back home(My parents and in-laws) are expecting much from him. They want him to eat, play, talk & know things better than other kids. They want him to be a SUPERMAN, which is impossible. I was thinking, Why racing in childhood??? Is these comparison necessary? I don't want him to be a superman but a man... I want him to be a winner but on his own way. Like a normal mother i too am dreaming that my son will rule the world one day. In which way??? that he will decide.

No comments: