Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 11, 2011

My everyday

5.00 A.M Alarm Buzz
5.15 to 6.00 Pranayama(Breathing exercise)
6.05 to 6.50 Gym
6.55 Water therapy
7.00  Morning chores starts Cooking, Feeding, Dressing up my Mowgli to school
8.25 MM takes Mowgli to school.
8.30-11.45 Feeding, Bathing, Playing with my Nemo, India Calls, Cleaning house, Washing clothes
Nemo used to sleep by 10.30 A.M now-a-days he does not sleep at all.. On Tuesdays he got his Mother Goose program in Library at this time. I go for shopping either on Mondays or Fridays at this time.
11.30 Tea time
11.45 Picking-up my Mowgli.
12.15 Feeding the kids again, Reading books, Playing, Chit chating blah blah...
1.00 Lunch time for me.
2.30-4.30 Kids goes for their nap..
While they sleep, Mail checking, Dhyanam, Farmville, Chatting with friends, Library routines, Blogging and again a Tea.. Now-a-days even Mowgli rarely sleeps.. If he doesn't, that is a real big problem for Nemo to sleep.. He will bang this or that and wake up Nemo. And  Mowgli has his Ice-skating classes on Wednesdays and Swimming classes on Thursdays. So those two days are busy days for me..
4.30-6.00 Kids wake up.. snacks for them, small walk or cycling..
6.30-7.00 Cooking, Dish washing, Grinding blah blah...
7.30 Dinner time.
8.30 Milk for the kids.
9.00 Story/book for the kids
9.30 kids goes to sleep.
This is the perfect routine, I always love.   But mostly my Nemo wont let me go to Gym, by being awake all through the night or exactly by 5 AM .. I think he has an alarm in his body... or Mowgli wakes up exactly by 5.30 AM for his pee-pee and bangs the bathroom door & wakes up Nemo..
I really really wonder, how women work along with their household chores. Some days I will have lots of time to chat with friends and relatives. Some days I will be running here and there with lots of work & that is exactly when I will get call from people saying I am not calling them:-(
I always feel bad about me not working. But the interesting part is that being at home gives me lot of time to spend with my little ones. Let me enjoy the innocence of my kids, as I may not get them as they grow older. At present, I really love being a mom..

No comments: