Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Today


What will happen if I am left outside my home in the snow, all through this long winter.  I would have died.. Today while cleaning my Patio I saw this Mums plant. I bought it last September and used the flowers for my Kolu. It was still there in my Patio for the past six months in all the snow and freezing rough weather, it has taken all the pain to live..
Today as I was driving Mowgli to his school, I saw a Cop..  I was thinking what will he ask me, if he catches me.  license!!!.   As we were late, I was in my track pant. . And the license was safe in my Jeans hanging in the closet(obviously at home). Oooops... After going home, the first thing I did was keeping my wallet(license) along with my Van key.. Went to library today and selected few books & dvds and I was rubbing my pant for the wallets. But it was with the Van key, which I forgot to take. Oooops.  Run, run, run to home. And I ran driving home ;-) without the license again.

1 comment:

Anna said...

ha ha ha !!
what a day it would had been