Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Today

My Nemo is 20 months old. Today after MM took Mowgli to school, me and Nemo were playing for a while. As I had bought some plants, I went out to our patio and started to plant them. Suddenly I felt something fishy (usually Nemo will be sticking to me).  I turned around and saw Nemo laughing at me.  Ooops I was locked out in my patio. It was a glass door & he could see me through it.  I begged him to open the door. He laughed at me again(so innocent it was).  I was in my shabby pajama, uncombed hair, dirty hands and with no slippers.  I went to our neighbor, who is an elderly lady and told her everything. Got her phone and called MM.  He told that he left the windows open in the bed room and asked me to go in to the house through the window.  So I went to the Bedroom window and tried to open it. Unfortunately, it had two locks and only one was open and the other was not.  Hmm.. I went to our neighbor and borrowed her phone again and called MM. What can he do, his office was 45 mins away from our house... Anyway he said he will come... Now I have to spend some 45 mins or more(depending upon the traffic situation) in the patio. Fortunately Nemo was in good spirit, he started to play with me.   We were playing Peek-a-boo, Sha boo threes and was singing rhymes. It went for 25 mins. Then he started banging the door to open it. As sun was shining on his eyes, he went to his train & started to play with it. I was praying god, that he should not go inside some other room, where I could not see him. Then he started to play with the DVD player.  One by one he started to play the movies. There were 5 movies in the player and one of them was a movie about volcanoes.  When he played it, it started with a scary sound, he was terrified and was about to come to me, while my Knight in shining armor appeared and rescued my sweet little pumpkin..  He dint get down from his dad for a while..  I thanked my neighbors and came in.. Thus all my day's work was delayed by one hour..

Interestingly, I should thank God for four things

1. Nemo did not  panic / he did not realize that he got locked inside..
2. Our neighbor was at home
3. I remembered MM's cell phone number.
4. The weather was good outside today. lots of birds, blooms and even sun. hi hi.

Today is sure an exciting day isn't it?..


2 comments:

Vani said...

should be more careful... also the best part is point no. 3. (arrggggg....)

Anna said...

things happen. You were brave and did not panic.