Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Today


My good friend Mookuthi, sent me a link for a free gardening workshop at Homedepot. I finished all my works and went there in time.  But nobody was there.  I started asking each and every employee, who pass by.  And at last, an elderly women came. She asked me, the type of garden I have.  Ooops.. I do not have a garden.  I just have a patio, where I grow some small plants. I told here about my plants.  She gave me a coupon and said there is going to be a draw on it. And she started explaining lots of things about plants and how to take care of them.. In no time, an hour passed. I was the only one attending the workshop. But when people saw us both talking about plants, they gathered around us and started to listen. When she was done with her explanations, there were some 10-15 people around us.  She handed a coupon to everyone.  She shuffled the counterpart of the coupons and took one out of it. Guess who the winner is??? It is me.  Hi hi hi hi.. I got a big hanging Pelargonium plant.. I was already happy and satisfied with the workshop.  In addition to it, I got a super duper gift too. Isn't it an excellent day, today?..

2 comments:

Vani said...

super ponne... :) congratulations...I was also thinking to grow something in our patio but my first time was a failure... u grow & blog abt it... i ll take tht tips :)

Anna said...

wow !!
Anitha you have lot of knowledge about plants. if possible share it on ur blogs !!