Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 7, 2008

Bad news!

I was talking with my friend A after a long time. She was saying all funny stories about her and about her family. While we were talking about our friends, she suddenly told that bad news. One of my best friend H's baby died due to some difficulty in the delivery. I felt very sorry for her. i could imagine her loss and the pain she would have been in. How much she would have dreamed about the kid. Oh god...
A told me that H is not picking up the calls. She should be depressed. I am praying for that bud, who was not blessed by God to bloom. Let the kid's soul rest peacefully. I hate to hear or know the news of death. It is natural, Everyone dislikes death even though all are going to die.

No comments: