Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 21, 2008

Vazhi mel vizhi vaithu kathirukireen

It is 11.28 pm here and MM is not at home. He went to meet the auditor to file the tax. mm is sleeping. I am waiting for MM to come. To be honest, i am writing and reading and enjoying blogs along with some black tea.. Enjoying my loneliness hi hi. If MM would have been here, he wont have let me use the computer. I done know what this IT professionals do with their computer. From morning to midnight, he is always with his laptop. He always have some or other things to do with the sys. He even takes the laptop to bathroom. During day times, mm wont let me use the computer. But that is reasonable. what else can you expect from a 16 month kid(who is alone at home). mm slept by 9.45 and i am using the sys for the past 2 hrs(nearly) successfully after a long time(i think after my delivery). Waiting for MM???... (Naaaaaaaaaaah) ;-)

No comments: