Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My mind pattern

I saw a website where it would print our mind pattern and will list its characteristics.

The pattern given by that website --
Your mind is a firestorm - full of intensity and drama.
Your thoughts may seem scattered to you most of the time...
But they often seem strong and passionate to those around you.
You are a natural influencer. The thoughts you share are very powerful and persuading.

Lets see how others think about me. I cant ask them about my mind pattern, i am listing what they told about me.

MM -- "You are a complex creature, u will never reveal yourself, no one can understand u, even if I did, it is wrong most of the time. Like a cornered cat, u will behave irrationally. No one can predict what u do or why u do. Always demanding attention and love."

MyMom -- You are always a kid, but a matured kid. Handling your siblings, taking care of me and appa.

MyCloseFriends -- Always Smiling and Playing. Simple and Lovable and Caring. Easy going and Cool and Tension free and Sleepy and Narrative..

MyOtherFriends -- Smiley, Simple, Lovable and Cool.

MyRelatives(pirandha veedu(my parent's place)) -- Chamathu, Smiley face and a Good girl.

MyRelatives(pugundha veedu(in-laws place)) -- Sleepy, Sombheri, Friendly and a Nice girl.

Manjari --
The pattern given by website is correct according to me. i done know how the others feel.
Actually speaking i am a dreamer. I will have some or other thing in my mind always. I dream a lot or plan a lot but if i find a single block in my path, thats it. i am done. I will pack the plans in my stack and will concentrate on the block...
I will react to everything and anything. I can never act to my loved ones. And also i done know what i am. I never planned my life or my studies or my career. I let my life to go on its way. I am cool and tension free most of the time. I am a learner always. I love people around me but not all the time. i will listen to people when they want to talk. I like to tell all the stories(which happened in my life ie frustrating moments and sad stories) to people i love.
I am afraid of dark and my nightmares and a lot of other things too. I have a very sensitive heart, which cannot take shocks. I am little careless. I can never tolerate humiliations, will react vigorously to it.. I am patient but will give 'tit for tat' after a few 'tit's. I can do only one job at a time. ie i cant do multiprogramming.
Normally i will be a nice girl to be with. I am simple, ain't I? ;-)

1 comment:

Vani said...

mmm... yes you know who you are ... not that what ppl see as you are! could have posted that website's name... naangalum therinchupomla.. :)