Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 14, 2008

Kiss


My life has become cool, interesting, meaningful and exciting after mm's arrival. I am really happy that i could not even sleep. mm is 16 months old. i never asked him to kiss me. His father asks him for a kiss and mm wont kiss him and they both will be fighting.
For the past 2 days mm gave his father some flying kisses. MM was really kicked to have them. I suddenly got the urge to ask him a kiss and told "Amma ku kiss kodu". I was thinking that he may run away or he may not feel like to kiss me or he may not understand. He slowly walked to me and gave me a kiss in my cheeks. Oh God!!!! Heavenly, i dint expect that. Those two small lips kissing me making artificial sound in the mouth.
At that instant, i am the happiest person in the world. Do i need, anything else???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.