Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 11, 2008

Busy...

I am really busy now-a-days..
mm is little ill and he needs me always with him. While sleeping too he is holding me or lying on me. I think, he should be getting nightmares(like his mom). So could not find time to post.
And also, as we are going to India, we are organizing things and buying gifts for our folks back home. So couldn't find quality time.


In the back of my mind, i have this:
I should not be saying this. ("BUSY?") Being at home, no work other than taking care of my calf.. I really don't like to say that word to my friends(of course, they won't mind), Everyone of them are working, taking care of their kids and also managing their household works. I am finding reason for my laziness. Shame on me. What to do? A few(lot) are really talented..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are tagged! Pick it from http://shaktii.wordpress.com/2008/04/14/tag-time/

Manjari said...

Picked ur tag..