Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Everything happens for a reason..

It was a sunny day and I was walking with mm in his stroller, the place was near library(US). I saw a church. Suddenly i felt like geting in. So i went inside. I was praying there and the church father came near me. He should be an Indian. He started to talk with me in Tamil. He was asking, what I am doing at home all the day and asked me to come to Church daily. I was telling him that i have a kid and i don't find time. He said, that there are lots of churches nearby and started suggesting me that i can find time during AFTERNOON and asked me to visit churches. I said, Ok. i asked him to take a picture of us in the church and he helped us out. When i came out, i was in a beautiful beach with lots of trees and plants with blooms. I felt heavenly.

Hmm..,AFTERNOON naps leads to such kind of dreams ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Manjari,

Another tag coming your way! Pick it up at http://shaktii.wordpress.com/2008/04/23/things-in-my-handbag/