Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Who said thinking is good >:-(

It was during my college days. I was just married to MM. We were in a small house in ECR. I had to go to college and do all household works. Being a gal, who never helped my mom, i found that very difficult. I was working all day without rest. The travel time(to my college) alone was 3 hrs. Besides, i had to wash, cook, clean, sweep, mop, shop and the list continued.... I used to curse my mom for anything and everything. Whenever i meet her(it happens once in a week) i used to say, u ruined my life, studies, career and everything.. She often laughs at me. I organized things, Like at this time, i will do washing, and during this hr, i will clean home, and during this time, i can study something like that. After coming from college, i feel like sleeping, but will have a load of cloth to wash and vessels to clean. My eyelids beg for a shut down..But i cant give up.. I had to do them. I needed the very important and precious thing, "TIME". I always was short of time. Those are my toughest time.One day i was washing the cloths(cleaning vessel, writing assignments and cooking were the list of work after that) and the house owner's son knocked the door(No not now, Please god, no relatives now!!). As he was knocking the door continuously, i opened the door(Aiyoda, neeya... don't come in), he smiled and came in. (Don't ask me anything) He asked for a glass of water. ("don't you have water at your home").. i gave him the water and he drank. (Go soon, i have lot of work to do) He sat down slowly and idling. (Dont waste my time, I don't even have time to breath") I was little irritated & asked him, what are you doing??? He told me, "Enna pannalamnu yosichitu eruken akka"....P.S1:- That buddhu was 18 yrs old when this happened...

P.S2:- MM is a person, who will always help me in every way. But those days, he was forced to work in his company from morning 7.30 to night 11.30.. So i never felt like sharing work with a person who is fully squeezed already by a MNC..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Manjari,

Recently i came across your blog. Its very nice, i like the way you projected things.
Can i link your blog thro mine?? Whenever you find time visit mine too.

Regards,
shakti

Manjari said...

Hi Shakthi,
Welcome to my blog and Thank you.
You can link my blog thro your blog.
Keep posting and visiting my blog too..