Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 14, 2008

The first five things

So Tagging started!!!

I am tagged by Shakti, to write about the first five things i do, when i enter home. I am at home mom and the places i go are library, YMCA Gym and Shopping or friend's place.. Whenever i come back from these places, mm would have been slept. So here goes my first five things to do.

1. I will put mm in bed and will remove his shoes.
2. Remove my shoes and change my dress.
3. Make a cup of black tea(My favorite. will post about this later) while booting my laptop.
5. Do my Thyanam.
6. Now time to enjoy- will read/write my mails, blogging and browsing along with tea(Heavenly).

If MM is with me, he will occupy the laptop before me.. So at those time, i will pick some book and will start to read..

No comments: