Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 18, 2008

Wagh bakri - Addicted to its taste

I really wanted to do a post on this tea.
I got this pack from an Indian store here in US. I like tea with milk so, i first tried it with milk and sugar. It was great. My neighbor suggested me to try it as a black tea. when i tried it with hot water, honey and lemon, i got addicted to its taste .. Really refreshing and has a strong flavor with nice aroma. After tasting this tea, i don't find any other tea which is as good as this. This chai tastes deliciously different.

When MM tried this tea(for the first time), i made it and gave it to him at once. I dint let the tea bag to fully infuse. He dint like it. I asked him to give another try but he refused. What to do, he is missing an excellent drink in life.

I actually shifted to tea, when i wanted to reduce my weight(otherwise i am always a coffee fan). Apart from reducing weight, tea has lot of other benefits too, which one should know.
Check them out here - http://www.waghbakritea.com/tea_health.html

No comments: