Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Oldies are Goldies


I feel like going back to my singles life. How blissful my life was. Like a free bird, i used to roam around, playing, reading, laughing. No one to control me, independent and i was flying like a carefree butterfly without any responsibility. Wow wonderful days those are...

I used to get up by 8 am. have food, catch the bus, college, minimal studies and lots of aratai, snacks at road side shops, group study at friend's house, late to home, eating, T.V, sleeping, again the routine.... ha ha ha, fantastic moments of my life.. If my in-laws had known this, they wont have chosen me..

I love both MM and mm, they both are my life and my everything.. I am fully taken care, supported by MM and enjoying innocent and pure love by mm. What else do i want? Most of the time, i enjoy being like this. but a few times, i miss my old days(very old days)...

No comments: