Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 19, 2008

To do list


After coming back from India, i have a list of things to do. They are

1. To learn about Stock Markets.
One of our relative told that he used to invest in stocks. I was little curious about that and tried to know about it, but i could not. So should try it again after coming from India. If anyone reading this blog know something about it, I would welcome any kind of information from you.

2. To learn driving.
i learned to drive in India, but here i don't know most of the rule and i am scared too. So i feel like learning it again.

3. To potty train mm.
This isn't easy as i thought. Will post about this later.

4. To join some dance class.
I always like to dance. When i was small, i used to ask my mom to allow me to join some dance class. I was never entertained. Now MM, merrily waved a green flag to my interest. So a great dancer is on her way to rock you all ;-)

5. To learn and play squash.
I don't know even A,B,C s of this game, somehow, i like it and i want to learn it too.

6. To continue with swimming.
During winter, as it was very cold, i dint feel like going to pool. As it is warm now, i should start my swimming again.

7. To roam around US.
I have lots of places to see here. It is spring now, when i come back from India, it would be summer here. What is summer here for ;-) jus to roam around.

The list is long enough to keep me busy for a year. Isn't it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey lovely list...i hope you really keep it up
I would love to join the dance class with u...iam up for salsa
let me know:)

Manjari said...

Ok Boss, lets rock.. ;-)