Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Fed up

I was sweeping the kitchen, when i heard continuous blow of horn. I peeked via the window and saw a fedex van making that horn. I was thinking that there should be some problem with the horn and as i was about to turn, a man from the van came running towards our window. I was little shocked. And he asked me, "Are you appartment no A9??" and I told "Yes". He was little irritated and told, " I am ringing your bell for the past 5 mins".

I came to the laptop and wrote this to MM(to his messenger)...
your ipod nano is delivered and also the gift for V mama and atai's needle.
The fedex guy was blowing his horn to call me. When i went down, he told me to do something to fix the calling bell. This is the third time with him. Do not order anything till u fix the calling bell or at least let me know, when they will deliver, so that i can wait by the window.

No reply from MM till now..

No comments: